Saturday, December 8, 2012

Glad to Be Back!

My phone wouldnt work unless it was charging, so I had to get a new one. And then my mom took it away because I forgot to wash the dishes one night, so I've been AWOL to the outside world. To be completely honest my diet has went to shits! I have been trying to eat right, but without thinspo or my blog i've been lost. Luckily, I've only gained about one pound.

                 CW: 177.6 lbs
           1st GW: 150 lbs
         2nd GW: 140 lbs
              UGW: 135 lbs

I hate that I cant stay away from food. I hate that my mom is constantly asking me to bake things, or make dinner which means I have to taste it which ultimately means im gonna eat it!

Sorry im being such a Debbie Downer, but it really is hard. I find myself looking at the tiny girls at my school with a perspective thats almost envious. I would look at them with longing of the great bodies they had but never envy or jealousy! I think I want this so bad its becoming a problem, I dont want an ED but I'll gladly take one if that means I'll lose weight. If anyone has a problem with that then click the little red "X" at the top of the window and move on.

On another note, I think im going to start walking after school for an hour everyday, its really the only option I have as far as exercise since my dad stole my Wii.

Another story for another day.

Tomorrow my little sister is turning five so theres gonna be a huge party with lots of food and cake :( I'll be sure to let you know how that goes because I really will try to resist temptation, because nothing tastes as good as skinny feels.

Anyway, here's some Thinspo: Anna Faris!
Some of the pics are kinda explicit so viewer discretion is advised :)
  

   Im getting sleepy so I'll head off to bed, have a great night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment